An exciting opportunity exists in the Muskoka area, a position to build and expand an automotive subprime lending office. Drive Muskoka is looking for a Loans Officer that is willing to go the extra mile, someone that is not afraid of a challenge.
If you are highly motivated, with outstanding customer service, someone that is career driven with a passion and dedication for automotive financing, do not miss this opening and apply today.
· Review and adjudicate vehicle loan applications by assessing customer's credit worthiness based on credit history, income determination, and collateral valuation.
· Ability to generate leads/credit applications (phone, email, web, social media, etc.).
· Display knowledge of all products offered.
· Guarantee all legal and financial information is protected.
· Actively prospect new customers on a continuous basis.
· Keep up-to-date product knowledge of all competitive products and services.
· Participate in off-site product and skills training programs.
· Ensure loan applications are determined accurately and timely.
· Willingness to thrive in a customer service focused and team work setting with Sales, Funding and Dealers.
· Develop and maintain respectful relationship with Dealers.
· Passion to win in a highly competitive market.
· Expertise in reading and deciphering various credit bureau reports.
· Confidence in problem solving, negotiating and decision making.
· Strong analytical, mathematical, and interpersonal skills.
· Excellent telephone skills with a flair for sales and closing.
· Outgoing and a positive attitude required.
· Ability and willingness to be flexible under changing conditions.
· Ability to be creative and persuasive in negotiating with customers.
· Ability to exhibit professionalism with a positive attitude under pressure.
· Well-spoken, friendly and articulate both verbally and orally.
· Proficiency with loan origination software and Microsoft tools is preferred.
· Minimum High school or equivalent.
· Experience in automotive sales is an asset.
- · Previous sales experience in an automotive, retail or hospitality environment is an asset.
· Able to operate manual and automatic transmissions is an asset.
· Must have valid OMVIC license or will be required to obtain OMVIC license
· TBD, we offer Base pay plus a competitive commission structure and Employee Benefit Plan.
If you’re enthusiastic, motivated, and passionate about customer service and the automotive business, we would like to hear from you.
Please submit your Cover Letter and/or Resume by applying directly online.
We thank all applicants for their interest although only those identified for further consideration will be contacted.
In accordance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act, 2005 (AODA), we will also provide reasonable accommodations, accessible formats and communication supports upon request to persons with disabilities who take part in all aspects of the recruitment and selection process.