Parts Associate Wanted
Armstrong Dodge, Chrysler, Jeep and RAM Inc. has moved to brand new location and has been earning the trust and confidence of our customers for several years. We serve an owner base within the community and beyond. We are keen on customer service, the community, and ensuring customer needs are met from purchasing to servicing their vehicle(s).
Due to our continued growth, we are currently seeking a Parts Advisor to provide exceptional customer service while selling vehicle parts and conveying information about automotive repairs and maintenance in a timely manner.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Taking orders for parts by telephone, technician counter, retail counter and wholesale accounts.
- Staging orders for daily shipment, delivery, or pick-up.
- Assisting in collection of data necessary for efficient inventory control.
- Keeping department forms, menus, and pricing guides up to date.
- Keep department forms, menus and pricing guides up to date
- Maintain high customer satisfaction standards
- Following dealership safety procedures.
The successful candidate will meet the following requirements:
- Valid driver's license
- High School diploma
- Experience in PBS and Manufacturer’s online catalogues an asset.
- Experience in retail or service industry
- Computer skills
- Strong interpersonal and communications skills
- Effective time management and organizational skills
- Customer relationship management skills
- Able to work evening and weekend shifts as scheduled
We offer competitive compensation (based on experience), Employee Benefit Plan, and training as necessary.
If you're enthusiastic, motivated, and passionate about customer service and the automotive business, we would like to hear from you. Please submit your Resume using one of the following methods:
• Apply directly online.
• Accessing our website at www.armstrongdodge.com, Contact tab > Careers.
We thank all applicants for their interest in working at Armstrong Dodge although; only those identified for further consideration will be contacted.
In accordance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act, 2005 (AODA) Armstrong Dodge will also provide reasonable accommodations, accessible formats and communication supports upon request to persons with disabilities who take part in all aspects of the recruitment and selection process.