Automotive Detailer Wanted
Drive Muskoka Dealerships have been earning the trust and confidence of our customers for several years. We serve an owner base within the community and beyond. We are keen on customer service, the community, and ensuring customer needs are met from purchasing to servicing their vehicle(s).
Due to our continued growth, we are currently seeking an Automotive Detailer to join our team.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- We need a dependable individual with a great attitude and a strong work ethic.
- Attention to detail and pride in your work is critical along with the ability to complete thorough interior/exterior cleaning of vehicles.
- An automotive background including detailing skills to complete the delivery process – however, we will provide training for a hard-working, dedicated individual without experience.
- Moving client cars is a responsibility of the position so our Detailers need to have valid driver’s license, a clean driving record and the ability to operate a standard-transmission vehicle.
- A strong team player who is versatile in handling various requests.
- Must be reliable and able to work productively with minimal supervision.
- Ability to lift up to 25 kg
- Experience in customer service industry is an asset.
- Able to operate manual and automatic transmissions is an asset.
- Drivers License
- TBD, Employee Benefit Plan and matching RRSP